• Fitted out to a high standard, no work required
• Prime Parnell location with on site cafe and restaurant/bar
• Upgraded building by Cheshire Architects
• Secure on-site parking and ample street parking
• Excellent outlook and natural light with views to the CBD and Auckland Harbour
Don’t miss this opportunity to occupy one of the most impressive buildings in the Parnell precinct.
The ground floor and reception area has been recently refurbished by the award-winning Cheshire Architects. The energy and vibrancy generated by the addition of 46 and York, Eight Thirty Coffee & My Food Bag’s development kitchen at ground level flows through to the building’s occupants above.
Tenants of this corner site overlooking Fraser Park enjoy natural light on both sides as well as amazing city scape views in a highly sought after location close to Auckland’s CBD. With on-site car parking, excellent motorway access and a number of public transport options at its doorstep, this space is a must see for potential inner city occupants.